Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-23-2018, 08:20 AM   #1
dbundy
dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile Hello all

Hello all,

I am David and I am not a real "mobile" addict.
I am a software programmer. With such a job I always try to search comfortable screen/devices/software/improvements and even sometimes tricks to protect my eyes.

I created an account to tell you my disappointing story about the Dasung E-Ink Paperlike Pro 13.3″ Monitor which I hope that it could help others.
Maybe I would wrote more pleasant things the next time! At least I hope to !

See you
David
dbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi David,

Welcome to MobileRead !

Thank you for joining us and it in itself is pleasant enough, spend some time with us and enjoy your Lounge privileges
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:43 PM   #3
a-p-petrosyan
a-p-petrosyan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 10.4'
Hey. I'm Alex, , I'm a masters' physics student, nice to meet everyone.
a-p-petrosyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #4
dbundy
dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello 02xda2 and a-p-petrosyan (by the way )

Thanks for your pleasant welcome. ("pleasant", one more time )
dbundy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasung paperlike, first post, hello everyone