Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
ischeriad
Connoisseur
ischeriad began at the beginning.

Device: PB Pro 903, Kobo Touch [Past: Story, Clié N770C, SL-10, Palm IIIxe, V]
iriver.com relaunch

Looks like iriver have updated their website.

Looks promising.
ischeriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Still pretty thin, though. But here in Sweden I'm getting some good feedback from the local importer's website. Good in the sense of quick, not necessarily promising!
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Unfortunately, they may have changed the format of the page, but they haven't updated its content. The FAQ, for example, is still announcing the new release of firmware version 1.61 - two versions ago.

I don't mean to criticise them, really I don't. I'm glad they're making some sort of effort. But I tend to believe that having a website with obviously out-of-date information is probably worse than no website at all - all you're really doing is confirming that nothing much is happening.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote