Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
lubu
lubu began at the beginning.

Device: none
Planning to buy an eReader

I have been planning to buy an eReader. But do not know which one would be the best for my needs. I primarily need the device to read textbooks/technology related books and magazines which are in .chm/.pdf format. I do not need 3G/WiFi Support. I will primarily transfer the books to the device via USB from my PC/laptop.

So please help me make my decision....
lubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
You'll be needing a big screen, so my idea is either an Entourage Edge, a Kindle DX (though the reading experience of PDF's is poor there) or one of the iRex family. Luckily there is a thread which strives to compare many of those big readers (8 inches and more) so you can gain lots of information from there.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert