Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #31
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron101 View Post
Yup, so far iRex and Bokeen, appear to be available buying online, but I do like the Sony 505, with the rate of the dollar its incredibly tempting. But you cant buy the Sony's direct, as they only sell to usa. It appears I may be able to buy one in a roundabout fashion, but if theres a problem with the device you buy, Sony will only return items to usa addresses. It seems a pity the Hanlins areant readily available either. The v9 looks very tempting (altho its not out yet), but even the v3 looks quite good value for what it does.
In another thread a user indicated that there were units from a company in Spain that were available.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote