Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
Brainphart
Compost Power
Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.

Device: Nook ST-1 Sony Reader PRS500(retired but still kicking)
On Second Thought, the Nook Simple Touch Is the Best eReader

Article at Gizmodo

On Second Thought, the Nook Simple Touch Is the Best eReader
Brainphart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
From a reading stand point, I think this has been clear all along. Amazon, imho, tends to rely on the eco-system and the buying experience to get and keep readers. If you look at the two devices, it is clear that B&N thought more about the layout of the device.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
deebee554
deebee554 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I have both the Nook Color and the Nook Touch and each serves its own purpose for me. I use the Nook Color to read in bed every night so as not to disturb hubby at 2am. During the day I use my Nook Touch to read in my sunroom, on the patio, or at the beach. If I had to give up one of them though, it would be the Nook Touch since I can't read til 3am with my Touch.
deebee554 is offline   Reply With Quote