Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
chrischance
chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC
E-book author on TV - 29 Oct.

Hi guys,
I will be the subject of a one hour interview on the Tim Shaw Show on Current TV this coming Friday at 11pm UK time. For anyone interested, it will be broadcast on Sky 155 and Virgin 183 or check the Current TV website.
You can also take a look at 60% of my book, 'Satan's Arena' on the link below.
Please, if you are politically correct or squeamish DO NOT read my book.
Best,
Chris.

http://biography-ebooks.com/sample/25588/satans-arena
chrischance is offline   Reply With Quote