Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-18-2017, 07:42 PM   #33676
charlyee
Book Addict
charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, iPad Air 2, Surface 3
Water

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus
charlyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #33677
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Last tea of the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2017, 10:45 PM   #33678
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Talisker 10yr.

Sent from my KFMEWI using Tapatalk
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #33679
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah, morning tea -- Murchie's Balmoral Blend this morning. And I must say, it's going down a treat.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:55 PM   #33680
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Hello everyone.

I'm having coffee. Strong coffee.

Monday mornings are brutal.

How have you been doing?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2017, 09:58 PM   #33681
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi there, maianhvk! Best of luck with your Monday!

I switched up teas today. I don't usually drink green tea, but I had a small canister of "Special Gunpowder Green Tea" and I gave it a try. The tea itself could easily be mistaken for an oolong. It was very good ... strong enough to stand up to -- and benefit from -- a spoon of buckwheat honey.

And now I'm about to open a Coke Zero left over from last night's trip to the grocery store.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #33682
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

hey hey hey cromag, nice to see you this early. I expected everyone to be asleep, maybe apart from Stitch who might still be in Thailand.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:21 PM   #33683
cromag

I was born for the night shift!
Old 02-20-2017, 12:16 AM   #33684
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm having coffee. Strong coffee.

Monday mornings are brutal.

How have you been doing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
hey hey hey cromag, nice to see you this early. I expected everyone to be asleep, maybe apart from Stitch who might still be in Thailand.
Good to see you, maianhvk. You've been too quiet of late.

As for Stitch -- I think he's pretty much abandoned MobileRead. Hasn't logged in for quite a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I was born for the night shift!
Amen! I worked graveyard for 15+ years. Loved it. Hated to have to go back to working days.

Nothing but faux San Pellegrino this evening.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #33685
maianhvk
whimsical

Hello CRussel, great to see you around. It's quiet here I see.

Coffee this morning as well.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:34 AM   #33686
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I don't post on the weekends. (shrugs)

Jasmine Pearls with Rooibos Tropica blend. Yummy
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #33687
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Silver needle white
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:17 AM   #33688
charlyee
Book Addict
charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, iPad Air 2, Surface 3
Coffee!!!
charlyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 04:41 PM   #33689
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Just finishing off a large mug of Murchie's Balmoral Blend tea. After this, it's going to be plain water I suspect.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:06 PM   #33690
cromag

Second tea of the day. I'm just about finished with this batch of Tie Guan Yin. It's good, but a little lighter than I'd expected. I have a couple of days to decide what will be next.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?