Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
Nausicaa
Connoisseur
Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Suggestions for a new KSO owner? (Alphonse Mucha Screensavers attached!)

Just got my Kindle SO. I love it.
Did the jailbreak, and a few hacks. I have my own screensavers and use it mostly to read PDFs. I like Alphonse Mucha, so I have his art as my screensavers.

Not sure if there is a preferred format for eBook readers (probably not PDF). Calibre doesn't work very well for me, it crashes a lot. Didn't use the alternative firmwares, I don't really use the internet, but the free 3G was too good to pass up! I don't really use it though.

Looking for suggestions on software you find useful. I think I might get a word processor, any recommendations?

Not sure if anyone recommends hardware either, like some sort of lighted cover or whatever. I don't know which one to get.

Very happy with it, had a Sony reader before, hated that thing, I don't know what I'll do with it besides not use it now that I have a Kindle!

Thanks, I look forward to using this site alot!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kindle.zip (9.93 MB, 103 views)
Nausicaa is offline   Reply With Quote