Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 03:12 AM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Unhappy 2.5.2 and full justification

after i installed the 2.5.2 update on my kindle 2 i noticed a bug in the display of left & right justified text. some lines do not right justify. i called the 866 number listed at the bottom of the web page where the download links and instructions are and reported the flaw in the new release. has anyone else experienced this problem? does anyone know of a solution, or is it just wait and see if amazon fixes it?
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote