Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
overdrunk
overdrunk began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
3G turns on by itself

I found several times 3G turns on by itself. After I change it to airplane mode, 3G sign is still there. Anyone confirm this?
overdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
I've seen someone else report that as well. Can you tell if the 3G itself is actually turning on, or is it just the icon that shows up? IE, is it just a GUI problem with the icon, or does the network really get activated?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
overdrunk
overdrunk began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I've seen someone else report that as well. Can you tell if the 3G itself is actually turning on, or is it just the icon that shows up? IE, is it just a GUI problem with the icon, or does the network really get activated?
It did turn on by itself. And if I went to settings and turn on the plane mode, maybe the 3G turns off, but the icon still shows 3G.
overdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote