Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
New sealed PRS-600 black - $230

Just got a PRS-600BC as a gift, but am quite satisfied with my PRS-505

I was tempted to open it up and take it for a spin, but decided not to sully it! I'd also entertain trade offers... I'm currently looking for gift cards to Cabelas, which you can usually get cheap from credit card rewards... Shoot me a PM with whatever trade item you got -I might be interested!

... I might be willing to ship internationally as long as it's not too much $ and hassle.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Reduced $220!
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
Truggy
Truggy began at the beginning.

Device: None
ttt great price
Truggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:12 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Still available? I might be interested for $210. Will cover shipping costs to Belarus (about $30).
Oh by the way, could we see some photos?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
OffTopic:

I am the terror... that flaps in this forum!
I'm the one who'll ALWAYS outbid you for a Sony reader!
I am.... BeTePoK!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Logseman; 03-14-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Quote:
I am the terror... that flaps in this forum!....
I live in CIS too, and confirm that our prices much more than yours. But salary much less.
So, we search any way to save some money.
Or you think, it's hobby to buy used items??
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad_simple View Post
I live in CIS too, and confirm that our prices much more than yours. But salary much less.
So, we search any way to save some money.
Or you think, it's hobby to buy used items??
I just wanted to poke some humor, no offence was intended BeTePoK did understand it that way

I am a student here, quite short on money. I was looking for a second hand reader until I was offered the one I have now with a discount.

We have to thank the ingenuity of the people (eBay and others, Mobileread and other forums, and of course the sellers) who allow us to get 2nd hand ebook readers and exercise our passion
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
I just wanted to poke some humor, no offence was intended BeTePoK did understand it that way
No problems here I think that vlad_simple just didn't understand that you were joking BTW, it was really funnly I used to watch these cartoons really A LOT, so you even reminded me about about my childhood!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #9
Waba
Groupie

This is still available if any one is interested!.. I have it well packaged in a USPS Priority mail, so 2-3 day shipping is only $4.7 anywhere in the US!

I'll think I'll put up a local add on craigslist too so it might go quick!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #10
Truggy
Truggy began at the beginning.

Device: None
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS have this....
Truggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #11
Waba
Groupie

Sold.