Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
Lynda Benham
Lynda Benham began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch
Multipages on one screen

Hi, I downloaded The King James Bible from Project Gutenburg. It dispalys fine on my laptop - both in the calibre library and from the reader. However, on the reader itself - apart from the first few pages it displays a number of pages one over the other on one screen and the page indicator at the bottom says, for example, 66-127 (even on S font sizeO. I have other files that size that displkay fine. I have tried waiting to see if it sorted itself out but it didn't.
Thank you
Ly
Lynda Benham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sounds like the file has markup the sony reader doesn't support. You should notify PG
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert