Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
Chimaera000
Chimaera000 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Galaxy Note 2 duping covers from SD card into phone memory

I manage my library (2000+) in Calibre and it does a great job of synching to the specified loc on my SD card. However, all the cover files are appearing on the main memory of my phone, which is a space problem. Can anyone tell me if this is a Galaxy "helpful" roundup of image files, or have I set up my Calibre problematically?

I use FB, if that matters. Phone is not rooted, T-Mobile carrier. Love my Galaxy but hate Kies.
Chimaera000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The android driver in calibre does not upload cover images, so they must be generated by whatever program you are using to view the books on the device.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, cover image, file location, galaxy note