Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 03-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
HP Photosmart eStation - printer and ereader?

I was reviewing all-in-one inkjet printers the other day and came across this HP Photosmart eStation.

I've not seen it in person, and would be interested to hear from anyone that has - just out of curiosity.

The blurb says:
Quote:
Full Web browsing from a detachable touchscreen.
• Tap into your online world—browse the Web, access news and weather updates, e-mail and more.
• Download and print from the Web—documents, photos and more—using a handy, wireless touchscreen.
• Browse the latest e-book bestsellers or old favorites, using the wireless touchscreen. [Footnote: "Availability varies by region. Some services may require registration."]
One of the reviews says: "The tablet makes a nice eReader and the browsers cool because you can print web pages."

Not in a hurry to replace my Sony Reader but thought it was interesting.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote