Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-19-2019, 07:21 AM   #1
Hofmeister
Hofmeister began at the beginning.

Device: none
Exclamation Self-Publishing - How to reach a wider audience and increase sales

A few years ago I started to distribute my self-written books on various platforms. Originally I had hoped that my hobby would become a source of additional income to make my studies a little easier. Nowadays I am able to make my living with self-publishing and could even help a few friends to follow the same path.

As a self-publisher, you always think about how to get more out of your work. So at some point I started to write my books not only in my mother tongue German, but also in English and Spanish. Since I am fluent in both languages, this was relatively easy for me and I was able to write not only one book in a comparatively short time, but three, which I could offer on different marketplaces.

In the meantime, I have gathered a group of people around me who have excellent knowledge of various languages. Together we intend to offer our skills to other self-publishers in order to build an additional source of income and give something back to the community from which we have learned so much.

We offer our services exclusively on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/share/992mze .
Currently, we still have extremely competitive prices to establish ourselves in the crowded market and build a customer base.
We offer translation in English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese and Dutch.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in working with us!
Hofmeister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, ebook, kdp, self-publishing, translate