Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-13-2021, 01:43 AM   #1
crAss
Connoisseur
crAss began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Black cover for cybook muse anywhere?

Hi! I have been enjoying my muse for a long time now having read hundreds of books and got it around in more than 15 countries.
As expected the black cover is now in a really bad shape and needs to be exchanged. While I like a rough look cause it shows it has been extensively used, we are past that point now.
I visited the French eShop of bookeen, Amazon, ebay to me avail.
Has anyone come across an eShop where the black original muse cover is still available?

Στάλθηκε από το Pixel 4a μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
crAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 12:30 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Maybe you could try asking bookeen directly though facebook / twitter. Who knows.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert