Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 06-30-2021, 02:12 PM   #1
m_pluto
m_pluto began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Transform Styles Question

I have a newb-type question.

It used to be when I clicked on the "transform styles" button in the book editor, a GUI that would search css rules in the book and "transform" one rule in the book's html files to another, (so for example, make all <b> instances <u>, or change the class for a div, p, blockquote, etc), or delete a class from a certain style altogether .

However, this has either disappeared or changed into something that I have no understanding of. (FYI, I have included a screenshot of what the transform styles button now shows).

So either I missed an update when this changed, or I had a 3rd party add-on that is no longer installed. Any help would be appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Transform Styles.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	187946  
m_pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Do you mean Diap's Editing Toolbag? That can change or delete tags in the code but doesn't change the CSS rules.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 05:51 PM   #3
m_pluto
m_pluto began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Yes! That's exactly what I meant!! Thank you!!
m_pluto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book editor, question, transform styles