Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
bxrLvr
Connoisseur
bxrLvr doesn't litterbxrLvr doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3, iPad
belkin kindle 2 sleeve too big for kindle 3?

Anyone have this Belkin Sleeve and a K3? Is it snug enough? Or should I wait till the K3 version is available?

I was originally holding out for the m-edge touring sleeve, and I noticed that on m-edge's website, they list that the same touring sleeve fits all 3 kindle generations: http://www.medgestore.com/products/kindle2-touring.psp

Thoughts?
bxrLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
tadhgadams
tadhgadams began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad mini 4
It's not snug, but it's not horrible. If I hadn't already owned the Belkin Sleeve, I'd probably have looked for something else, but as it is, it's okay.
tadhgadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
The Belkin Neoprene for Kindle LG now available

You can get the custom Belkin Neoprene for the Kindle LG 3 now on Amazon. I already ordered a black one.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
bxrLvr
Connoisseur
bxrLvr doesn't litterbxrLvr doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3, iPad
tadhgadams, thanks for the info. im deciding between this one and the m-edge touring sleeve.. kinda like how the touring sleeve has two zippers, and i can charge w/o removing from the case...

sirmaru, do you have a link? All the belkin sleeve's i see for the Kindle LG 3 show as pre order only, with no date as to when they would be shipping.
bxrLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
I have the M-edge touring sleeve. It's nice. Since it was originally designed for the Sony Touch, it's a tight fit height-wise, and a couple of times, I've hit the power button while zipping. That's avoidable if you push the Kindle upwards before zipping or pull outward on the zipper while moving across the button. I'm genuinely pleased with the sleeve - it's not too bulky like my DX's Case Logic sleeve, and it offers much more protection than my wood-look Javo sleeve. So, I've ordered a matching sleeve for my DX.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Shipping NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxrLvr View Post
sirmaru, do you have a link? All the belkin sleeve's i see for the Kindle LG 3 show as pre order only, with no date as to when they would be shipping.
Here is the link to the black neoprene cover I ordered. Its a BUILT, not Belkin. Mine is shipping Sep 7:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote