Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
ConnieL429
ConnieL429 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Hello... I'm a New Kindle Owner

Yah, just sending a shout out to all the Kindle owners out there. I just got my new Kindle 2. I'm a bit of a maverick in that everyone in my family that has one, has the Kindle DX but I preferrred the smaller format so as to better throw in my bag. Call me crazy. This isn't my first eBook but it is my first Kindle and i'm REALLY liking the experience so far. I love having my paper on board when I wake up in the morning. I even have a place to put my audio books again since my Garmin was so rudely liberated from my car. Maybe it was an omen. Now I get to have everything in one convenient place. Any way, hope to hear from you all. Life is Good.
ConnieL429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hi and welcome to the site. Congrats on the Kindle 2.

I used to stuff several books in my backpack whenever I went on long trips (which is not uncommon where I live) and now all I gotta tote is my PRS-600.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ConnieL429 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #4
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote