Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
How to delete Kindle devices from Amazon?

When I buy an ebook from the Amazon website I am offered a long list of devices that it can be sent to.

This is my own fault because I add the kindle app to every device thas has such an app. So Amazon shows me a long list of ereaders, Ipads, Apple Touch, Android tablets etc.

However, I have sold some of these devises or given them to family members.

Is there a way of deleting some of these devises from the Amazon Kindle site?

Thanks
vans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Go to the "Manage Your Kindle" page on the Amazon website. On the left side, click on "Manage Your Devices" - after a brief pause the page will list all of your devices, and below them, your apps. To remove a device, click on "Deregister" next to the device or app you want to remove.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Go to the "Manage Your Kindle" page on the Amazon website. On the left side, click on "Manage Your Devices" - after a brief pause the page will list all of your devices, and below them, your apps. To remove a device, click on "Deregister" next to the device or app you want to remove.
Thanks for the quick reply. I have no deregistered a lot of old devices.
vans is offline   Reply With Quote