Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
LiquidGear
Zealot
LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
instagram link to twitter acct on Android

i've tried searching for related concern about linking instagram to twitter acct, but no search found...

my problem is that I keep on getting error msg:
Please check your twitter username and password

I've already sent email to instagram about the issue... they replied and asked me to send info (my phone info, etc)... I dont have problem linking my IG and twitter to my iphone... but it's not allowing me to link my Android phone...

I've also tried to follow some suggested tips like rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app... but still, im getting the same message...

any other tips? I really want to use the app on my android...

I appreciate it... thanks!
LiquidGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
LiquidGear
Zealot
LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LiquidGear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
help... pls..
LiquidGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert