Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-20-2016, 09:58 PM   #1
flayrah
flayrah began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket edge
entourage full size for sale - bricked

EnTourage full-size Edge complete will all accessories; virtually new with
very little wear. This unit is BRICKED - meaning it will not operate without additional work. I successfully updated the operating system to Ermine 2.2, but when I tried to add the software to connect to Google Play the
system locked and every software work-around I've found online hasn't been able to recover. I haven't tried the hardware/serial cable procedure because I might cause more harm than good. If nothing else this can be used for spare parts: Everything is in like-new condition, includes stylus, wall charger and accessory cable, and the battery is at more than 90%.
This is the FULL SIZE entourage in blue, not the pocket version.

I have no idea what this would be worth. Because I am new to the board I can send to the buyer before payment. If interested please contact me, thanks.
flayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:13 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Pmed a few days ago.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #4
mkm
Enthusiast
mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mkm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRSt2, pocket edge
Is this still for sale?
Might be interested.
mkm is offline   Reply With Quote