Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (EPUB) - The Harbinger

The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future ($9.99 Kindle), by Jonathan Cahn, is free over at ChristianBook, courtesy of FrontLine, an imprint of Christian publisher Charisma House.

Book Description
Is it possible…

That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America’s future?
That this mystery lies behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy?
That ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America?
That God is sending America a prophetic message of what is yet to come?

Before its destruction as a nation, ancient Israel received nine harbingers, prophetic omens of warning. The same nine harbingers are now manifesting in America—with immediate ramifications for end-time prophecy.

Hidden in an ancient biblical prophecy from Isaiah, the mysteries revealed in The Harbinger are so precise that they foretold recent American events down to the exact days. The revelations are so specific that even the most hardened skeptics will find it hard to dismiss or put down. It sounds like the plot of a Hollywood thriller – with one exception… IT’S REAL.

The prophetic mysteries are revealed through an intriguing and engaging narrative the reader will find hard to put down. The Harbinger opens with the appearance of a man burdened with a message he has received from a mysterious figure called The Prophet. The Prophet has given him nine seals, each containing a message about America’s future. As he tells of his encounters with The Prophet, from a skyscraper in New York City, to a rural mountaintop, to Capitol Hill, to Ground Zero, the mystery behind each seal is revealed. As the story unfolds, each revelation becomes a piece in a greater puzzle – the ramifications of which will even alter the course of world history.

Get the free ebook from ChristianBook. (DRM'd EPUB)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
daqddyo1
daqddyo1 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Why America? Is it the only country in the world where things can happen?
daqddyo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
This is the country where all the nuts live. You should meet my neighbors.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
This is the country where all the nuts live. You should meet my neighbors.
Explains all the squirrels?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Obviously, because America is the promised land (thus, the free book today that is titled "Praise, Jerusalem" and is about the southern US and why the Bible in English is the only literal word ... at least, according to some).

Anyway, I don't write them, just find 'em.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:24 AM   #6
Rockbobster
Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Rockbobster knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Handspring Visor, Vtech Helio, Dell Axim x50v, Jetbook Lite, HTC Eris
This is the American version. It has been rewritten with a version for each country. You should see the Australian version. The Bible predicted the events there way ahead of time, and even accurately described the kangaroo.
Rockbobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #7
ChrisM12743
ChrisM
ChrisM12743 began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen cybook gen3
You really need to read the book, it WILL open your eyes. Do not be so quick to dismiss this as just another fruitcake and their musings, this is far from it. I read the book in about 3 hours, the book is factual and easy to read. If you do read this book, I'd be curious as to what you think.
ChrisM12743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #8
LancasterK26
LancasterK26 doesn't litterLancasterK26 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM12743 View Post
You really need to read the book, it WILL open your eyes. Do not be so quick to dismiss this as just another fruitcake and their musings, this is far from it. I read the book in about 3 hours, the book is factual and easy to read. If you do read this book, I'd be curious as to what you think.
I have just read the book, and although I do agree that there are facts in it and that it's easy to read, I do have to say that I disagree that the book is factual. Yes, the author stated many sources and was accurate in his quotes. Yes, the author uses verses from the Bible to bolster his beliefs. But, no, I do not believe that the author has it correct. It would take to long for me to go into all my reasons, so I am going to give a link to a website that shares my view. It is a review of the book.

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=9653

I hope this explains it to you, but more than that, I hope it gives you another tool that you can use to better decide what you believe. If you agree with me after reading this information, then I am happy I could help. If you still disagree with me and think that I'm the "fruitcake," then more power to you. I'm glad for the fact that I could help in your resolve.

I'm not trying to change anybody's mind. I'm only trying to give you a window into my mind.
LancasterK26 is offline   Reply With Quote