Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 05:17 AM   #46
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
FYI, the sequel's at 65,000 words right now. Nowhere near done, but it looks like it will end up a little bit shorter than Xenolith, and almost as twisty but a little more character-driven. Things are pointing towards a third book, though I don't want to think about that too much right now.

Thanks for downloading, y'all. It's nice to be read.

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-27-2009 at 11:29 AM.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #47
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sequel up to 75k

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-27-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #48
ASparrow
Addict

Xenolith Free Coupon = EXPIRED :(

Though the coupon has expired, you can still sample 75% for free

Last edited by ASparrow; 11-19-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #49
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I missed this earlier, but made sure to snag a copy now.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #50
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Apparently I've purchases this book before. See how long my list is, I don't even know all the books I have!
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #51
ASparrow
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Apparently I've purchases this book before. See how long my list is, I don't even know all the books I have!
I've made some improvements in formatting and such, so anyone who's downloaded but hasn't read Xenolith yet should re-download before they read (there's no charge).

The pre-November versions of Xenolith were plagued with copy-edit issues. The new version is pretty sparkly thanks to a certain sharp-eyed member of this board ('weedfreak'). Changes since Oct. 31 fix only spacing and indents and such.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #52
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Just downloaded a copy. Thanks!
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #53
rjfarrell
Zealot
rjfarrell doesn't litterrjfarrell doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Iphone, Ipad
Got it. Thank you VERY much. It is wonderful to be able to read a new author....at such a great price!

Here is hoping it will become a long relationship...
rjfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #54
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Same here I re-downloaded it take advantage of the new formatting
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #55
ASparrow
Addict

Xenolith is free again and will remain so for the near future.

Coupon Code: XY39L
Old 11-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #56
ASparrow
Addict

FREE coupon code = XY39L
Old 11-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #57
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Thank you for the coupon. I've added your book to my reading queue.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #58
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
Sequel up to 75k
Yea!!! I really want to find out what happens.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #59
ASparrow
Addict

Here's a new review excerpt:

I must admit, when I first started reading this book, I was a little apprehensive. Often, I thought new and un-spoken for writers can be quick to dull and annoy, much like one of the books I had to review earlier was...

On to the review:

This book is a fantasy, yet not quite a fantasy. The book is littered with humans, their politics, cultural differences and common human error in judgement. yet, the concept of parallel universe, while not new, is artfully re-produced and introduced in this book that makes all the relationships between humans, their loyalties and cultures so much more complex, twisted and wonderful.

It's been a while where I stopped breathing for the main character, felt my heart race in comprehension of what might be happening next and swore out loud when I realise it's (yet another!!!) cliffhanger. so please, let me know what happened next SOON!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #60
ASparrow
Addict

Even if you're normally averse to fantasy, this one might surprise you.

It's not very 'fantastic,' but in a good way.

Tags
ebook, fantasy, free