Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 06-01-2021, 08:22 AM   #1
nesonetta
nesonetta began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Device sized page in Viewer

Hey,

is there a way to set the Viewer defult size to match the preferred device? For example to be able to see the exact page as it would be visible on my Kindle Paperwhite? For me the only usecase for the Viewer is to make sure my ebooks will look fine on my device.

Thanks!
nesonetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:31 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
IN THE VIEWER
(esc) Preferences :page layout: <down near the bottom>
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
default, device, page size, viewer