Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
ottovdv
ottovdv began at the beginning.

Device: iliad, iPad, iPhone
How do I install calibre on D: instead of C: drive?

I have a computer with a relatively small but fast SSD drive as C:, and a big normal harddrive as D:.

On my C: drive is installed: windows 7 and the video drivers, and on D: drive are the rest of my proram files and datafiles.

My calibre library is in D:/Calibre/, but how do I get my Calibre program in D:/Program Files/Calibre2/ instead of C:/Program Files/Calibre2/
ottovdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
When installing, there's the point where you have to acknowledge the licence contract. After putting the hook, click on advanced instead of next.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
You don't have to have the calibre program and the library on the same drive. You can put the program on the C: drive and point it to your library on the D: drive.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
ottovdv
ottovdv began at the beginning.

Device: iliad, iPad, iPhone
thanks manichean! missed it.
ottovdv is offline   Reply With Quote