Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-14-2021, 12:31 PM   #481
halilserhataksoy
halilserhataksoy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Yea finally I achieve to open PM option for my profile. So, could you send me too the kobo glo sd card image please? Thanks again.
halilserhataksoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:31 PM   #482
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. And...

It is a complete and utter waste of your time and my time to make multiple posts and send me PMs without giving a reasonable amount of time for a response. I respond as soon as I can after seeing the requests. Which is usually within a couple of minutes of seeing the post. Multiple requests from someone actually makes it slower as I have to work out what I have and haven't replied to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote