Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Please share Android/HTC Magic experiences!!

Hi,

In these days of iphone, let me throw a spanner in the works!!

How many of you use Android/HTC Magic/G1?
Please do share your experiences.
Mainly as ebook reader device and as a general device too! ( )

I am esp interested in the HTC Magic as this seems to look real cool and it is soon to be released in Japan.

Thanks
hari
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote