Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-10-2019, 11:40 AM   #1
Veronica0119
Veronica0119 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Imbranata

Buonasera a tutti,
Io non sono molto esperta del programma purtroppo. Avrei bisogno di aiuto da voi esperti. Ho inserito due collezioni nel mio kobo aura HD tramite calibre nella prima collezione viene una riga tra il titolo e l'autore con il nome collezione - numero di lettura del libro. Nella seconda collezione no viene solo titolo e autore. Come faccio ad inserire la riga con nome collezione - numero di lettura libro?
Allego foto
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190506-WA0005.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	806.1 KB
ID:	171404   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20190506-WA0007.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	762.9 KB
ID:	171405  
Veronica0119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Google claims this says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica0119 View Post
clumsy
Good evening to all,
I am not very familiar with the program, unfortunately. I need help from you experts. I inserted two collections in my kobo aura HD via caliber in the first collection comes a line between the title and the author with the collection name - reading number of the book. In the second collection, not only a title and author comes. How do I insert the line with collection name - book reading number?
I enclose photo
If you are asking about a series, then when you disconnect and reconnect, add a book and disconnect, the series will appear on the previous collection.

Google says:
Se stai chiedendo di una serie, quando ti disconnetti e riconnetti, aggiungi un libro e disconnetti, la serie apparirà nella raccolta precedente.

It's 50 years ago I did Latin and never Italian. Sorry.

Last edited by Quoth; 05-10-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2019, 01:40 PM   #3
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Veronica,

Calibre non riesce ad aggiornare i dati sulla serie/collezione nel momento in cui invii gli ebook al Kobo: devono prima essere inseriti nel database (è il processo che avviene quando compare la schermata nera con "Importazione contenuto" dopo che hai disconnesso l'ereader).
Quello che devi fare quindi è inviare l'ebook, disconnettere il Kobo e lasciare che lo importi, riconnetterlo a Calibre in modo che si aggiornino i metadata automaticamente, e disconnetterlo di nuovo. A quel punto appariranno le informazioni sulla serie sotto il titolo del libro.

Eng: Basically what FrustratedReader said, just longer.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 04:13 PM   #4
Veronica0119
Veronica0119 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ringrazio molto
Veronica0119 is offline   Reply With Quote