Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-08-2019, 10:47 AM   #1
kangaro
kangaro began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Sleep bottton issue

Greetings to all. I have a little problem with my kobo ereader. I have not read that someone else happened this problem.

When my kobo is suspended and I press the power button there are several times that it does not react, apparently it does not do anything but if I press it again it activates and immediately it is suspended again. There are even times when the second time does not do anything either and when you press it for the third time it activates, suspends and then activates again.

I already do a factory reset but the problem is still there.
kangaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
I have this problem sometimes with my Kobo Aura One, but it doesn't happen always, so it's a bit of an annoyance but not worth expending time reporting it to Kobo
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2019, 07:52 PM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I've had the problem with my Glo HD. It's been mentioned in other thread(s).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote