Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2019, 10:35 AM   #1
Bob56
Bob56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo ARC
Unhappy Kobo ARC stuck to install screen

Hi Everyone,

I followed this tutorial https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=210413 and all was great until few days ago.

Someone updated my Kobo. A part of the screen wasn't tactile anymore.
Then i tryed to factory reset my tablet but it was a bad idea.

Now i am stuck at the install screen asking me to connect to my WiFi but i have always the same message "Unable to join this network. Please try again.".

Please is someone can help to fix my tablet? I really don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you.
Bob56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:47 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See if https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/arti...o-arc-software helps
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #3
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
After the update back on Feb. 28th if you hadn't updated it prior to then, you will probably need to hook it up to your computer via USB... Have you tried this rather than just over-the-air/Wifi?
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 03:31 PM   #4
Bob56
Bob56 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo ARC
Thank you so much PeterT and teija, i finaly reinstalled it with your help.

I have a new problem now, i can't access the shortcut at the upper right corner. "The circle with six points inside". I tap on it, but nothing happen.

Do you know how to fix it please?
Bob56 is offline   Reply With Quote