Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-03-2019, 10:58 PM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Oberon case for Aura one

Having just bought an Aura One ereader, I am looking for a nice cover to protect it. I have had previous Oberon leather covers and hope to find one to fit my Aura One. On this forum some people have said that the covers for the Ipad Mini will work.but there are 2 types of mini cases...some for mini 1,2,and3. The other fits the ipad mini 4&5. I am hoping an Aura One owner can tell me which Ipad Mini case I should be looking for. I want to be sure to buy the correct one...they are not cheap.
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:40 PM   #2
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
I have the Mini 1 - 3 on my Aura One & it's pretty much a perfect fit. The hole in the back for the Mini's camera lets you access the on/off button too. Got my cover used on ebay btw & saved myself some cash for more books.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #3
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I haven’t tried Oberon. I tend to like cases by MoKo. They fit snugly, have great and consistent styling, and are contained with turning sleep on/off with the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:42 PM   #4
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Thanks to the both of you for your replies. I have a Moko case(city night view) that I like quite a lot. Love the sleep/on off feature. I bought it immediately, as soon as I had ordered the Aura One. But of course I still would like a nice Oberon case. Ones that fit the Aura One are difficult to find. But just yesterday after reading your replies I did find one on Ebay that is suppose to fit the ipad mini 1-3 so I think that I can relax now and just enjoy reading!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote