Old 02-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #31
leeloo
multipass
leeloo began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
the Delete button won't work!
Only if there is a user setting to disable the Delete button should the Delete button ever be allowed to actually delete anything. I wish the d&%n music button could be disabled, too...
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
Only if there is a user setting to disable the Delete button should the Delete button ever be allowed to actually delete anything. I wish the d&%n music button could be disabled, too...
I'm a big boy. I can live with a 'tell me twice' confirmation of file deletion instead of a flat-out disabling of it. I'd set it up as a dialog which requires me to press the center button on the front - but which defaults to the 'No' option, forcing me to first cursor over to the 'Yes' option before pressing the button. That would eliminate 'false' deletions from an accidental pressing of the Delete button.

And yes, having the ability to re-configure the Music, Back, +, - and Delete buttons would be a nice feature to have.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #33
Gladtobemom
Connoisseur
Gladtobemom began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook, Palm Z72
Happy Dance!

It works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
1) Make folders with the name of the author.
2) Put your books in the correct folder
3) Sort the library by Foldername

The result is that all your books are sorted by author.

You don't have to change the filename
Gladtobemom is offline   Reply With Quote