Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
[Kindle Touch]Has anyone figured out how to login to SkyDrive?

I've been able to access Dropbox, Google Drive, and even Amazon Cloud Drive using the KT browser, but I'm unable to sign in to SkyDrive. It gives no error, but just returns to the Sign In page.

I'm able to sign in to Hotmail (via mobile.live.com) but this session does not let me click over to SkyDrive (probably one of those 'new window' things). Wondered if there was a workaround...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I'm able to sign in to Hotmail (via mobile.live.com)
I can't
whenever I try to login;...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
...It gives no error, but just returns to the Sign In page.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
peter12345
Connoisseur
peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 * K3 with 3G, Sony PRS-T1
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I can't
whenever I try to login;...
Would it be possible for somebody to make a list of exac....TLY what you can do on the Kindle 3G.
peter12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 AM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter12345 View Post
Would it be possible for somebody to make a list of exac....TLY what you can do on the Kindle 3G.
Since this thread is about (not) being able to access websites, here's an algorithm for coming up with that list - good luck:

1. Create a list containing each and every URL accessible on the internet.
2. Try each of these URLs with the Kindle browser and see whether it works.
3. Goto 1 (because in the mean time, the Internet will have changed significantly).

SCNR
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #5
peter12345
Connoisseur
peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peter12345 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 * K3 with 3G, Sony PRS-T1
I will start of the list:

1 Hotmail.com - no work
2 You can use talk talk forum if your internet has stopped working, other people would need to test their own server provider
3 Amazon site does not work
4 Wikapeedia and BBC news work as standard
5 google images work
6 no radio stations work
7 no video sites work
8 facebook kind of works not fully tested
9 ....any help? Are we still on HTML 5!
peter12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert