Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > IMP Books

Notices

Old 05-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Lovecraft, H.P.: (possibly) All collected stories in 4 volumes, v1.1

Based on pvdv's .prc version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvdv
I have made a 4 volume collection of the stories of HP Lovecraft in chronological order. These were all found on the HP Lovecraft Library (on the internet) and i far as i can tell they are all in the public domain.
Please note that the file ending in '_1200.imp' is for the REB 1200; the other '.imp' for the EBW 1150.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume I, 1905-1925.imp (762.0 KB, 722 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume I, 1905-1925_1200.imp (715.2 KB, 651 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume II, 1926-1928.imp (800.8 KB, 661 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume II, 1926-1928_1200.imp (756.6 KB, 655 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume III, 1928-1931.imp (808.3 KB, 769 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume III, 1928-1931_1200.imp (761.3 KB, 657 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume IV, 1932-1936.imp (799.4 KB, 688 views)
File Type: imp Lovecraft, Howard Phillips - Lovecraft's Fiction Volume IV, 1932-1936_1200.imp (750.8 KB, 676 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 05-19-2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: a better genre classification now exists
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Definitely not. There are some missing that are not allowed in the public domain.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
nrapallo
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For assigned reading/background material, please see Based on pvdv's .prc version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvdv
I have made a 4 volume collection of the stories of HP Lovecraft in chronological order. These were all found on the HP Lovecraft Library (on the internet) and i far as i can tell they are all in the public domain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Definitely not. There are some missing that are not allowed in the public domain.
OK, pop quiz time, the "Definitely not." above in JSWolf's post refers to the item in bold below:
A. Lovecraft, H. P.: (possibly) All collected stories in 4 volumes, v1.1
B. These were all found on the HP Lovecraft Library (on the internet) and i far as i can tell they are all in the public domain.
C. There are some missing that are not allowed in the public domain
D. All of the above.
E. None of the above.
Correct answer will be posted shortly! Did I hear someone :groan:
Old 05-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
How about "Definitely not a work that matches the genre 'Reference'"?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I didn't think mulitple choice questions could go up to F.

Anyways, here is the genre list we have now...
  • Action
  • Graphic
  • Mystery
  • Poetry
  • Romance
  • SF&F
  • Short Fiction
  • Youth
  • Biography
  • History
  • Philosophy
  • Reference
  • Spiritual
  • Other
Shudder...

And I didn't see: "compendium", "anthology", "compilation", "digest" or "its all here (maybe)"...

Choices, Choices, Choices!
Advert
Old 05-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #6
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
A better genre classicfication now exists, and, as such, I've substituted the 'out of place' Reference genre with Horror.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
You can scratch Youth and Romance out,Lovecraft almost never displayed women and if,then in negative roles.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiction