Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-15-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
jokke w
jokke w began at the beginning.

Location: I live above Antwerp in a town called Wuustwezel, in Belgium Europe
Device: boox T68 lynx
my T68 is flipping

After a long no use, i started my e reader and he's going bananas, flipping from one book to another book hole the time flashing. My question to all of you, is it ready for mule or can i save it, i love my e reader, so i like to save it. i already rebooted it a few times but that don't work. i tried to reset it with a needle in the little hole underneath ( that dit nothing, dit not feld any resistance) So i am despaired. Can anyone please help me out. Sorry for the bad writing. greetings from Belgium
jokke w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 03:08 PM   #2
McGonigle
Connoisseur
McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad 2018,
Maybe you have already tried this but; let it drain the battery, remove any sd-card you might have in the device, then recharge and restore to factory defaults through the on screen menus.

My T68 was stuck in a boot-loop-loop-loop.... and it recovered its senses after I did the above.
McGonigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2020, 03:00 AM   #3
jokke w
jokke w began at the beginning.

Location: I live above Antwerp in a town called Wuustwezel, in Belgium Europe
Device: boox T68 lynx
thank you for the response, i am going to try this. grtz, Jokke.
jokke w is offline   Reply With Quote