Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #46
spreee
spreee began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hello davidfor, could you please send me an image for my glo hd. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:38 PM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@spreee: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Advert
Old 02-04-2020, 07:28 AM   #48
spreee
spreee began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@spreee: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
PM system already enable. Please send me GLO HD image ,thank you
Old 02-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #49
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:38 AM   #50
Eldee
Eldee began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
kobo glo restoring

Hello, my Kobo Glo keeps restoring, can you send me an SD image please? Thanks!
Advert
Old 02-06-2020, 04:56 PM   #51
yamaha13
yamaha13 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello,
my kobo glo hd is frozen. There is no respons to actions I did.
Please send me a image of the sd-card.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2020, 05:35 PM   #52
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha13 View Post
Hello,
my kobo glo hd is frozen. There is no respons to actions I did.
Please send me a image of the sd-card.
PM sent.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:36 PM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldee View Post
Hello, my Kobo Glo keeps restoring, can you send me an SD image please? Thanks!
You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #54
Moofo
Moofo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Well thank you and sorry for the delay. Mine refuses to charge after restore. Is it worth trying to replace the battery ?
Old 02-07-2020, 05:24 PM   #55
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofo View Post
Well thank you and sorry for the delay. Mine refuses to charge after restore. Is it worth trying to replace the battery ?
Firstly, let it charge for a while. A lot of devices wake up after a while.

As to a new battery, the Glo HD is still a good device. If it is in good condition otherwise, replacing the battery might be worth it. It will depend on finding one at a good price.

Of course, this could be a good reason to upgrade to a new ereader
Old 02-23-2020, 09:23 AM   #56
aurigod
Enthusiast
aurigod began at the beginning.

Device: JuliusvonJD
What tool do you use to write the IMG file ?
Old 02-23-2020, 09:27 AM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same. One of the links is out of date, but it still goes to te right site.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:47 PM   #58
lupo62
lupo62 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello all! Can I have an sd card image of Kobo Glo HD? Thank you!
Old 03-01-2020, 06:08 PM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@lupo62: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:29 PM   #60
m-p{3}
m-p{3} began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurigod View Post
What tool do you use to write the IMG file ?
You can use balenaEtcher.
Closed Thread