Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #166
jony08
jony08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Bug 1: Closing a panel while having text selected will move the handles away from the selection. I could send a picture but I don't know how to do it on this forum.

Bug 2: I am not sure why but my main calibre has the light theme while the server has the dark theme. How can I change this?

Bug 3: The Book details on the Content server has black text and dark background which makes the text impossible to read.

Bug 4: Double clicking on the text in the book selects the whole paragraph in 4.22, while in 4.99.10 double clicking only selects one word.

Last edited by jony08; Yesterday at 04:45 PM.
jony08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #167
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1. Generally speaking any resize of window will cause handles to lose position, this will be fixed in next release. EDIT: Actually no, doesnt happen for me, looks like resizes are already handled.

2. calibre follows your system theme settings. Am guessing you are on linux which has no system theme setting. Use the CALIBRE_USE_DARK_PALETTE=1 environment variable.

3. That will happen if your book details specify an actual color in their markup, it might be worth having calibre override these in dark theme.

4. Doesnt happen for me

Last edited by kovidgoyal; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:13 AM   #168
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Actually, no, I was mistaken, the comments being in black in the book details page in dark mode is indeed a bug, fixed in next beta.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote