Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-24-2021, 06:49 PM   #1
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Is VPN disabled in Nova 3?

Hi

I installed Wireguard on my Nova 3 and I cant get it connect to my Wireguard server. I have tons of Android devices with the exact same Wireguard setup that connects to the exact same server on the same network, somehow I cant get Nova3 as a WG client.

I am wondering if anyone knows if VPN is disabled in the Nova3 kernel.

thanks
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 09:34 AM   #2
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
Shouldn't be, I could do it on Nova 2
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2021, 12:24 PM   #3
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galunid View Post
Shouldn't be, I could do it on Nova 2
Do you use Wireguard or OpenVPN?
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:17 AM   #4
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Galunid writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
Late, but I used wireguard
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 01:15 PM   #5
secretgarden4112
secretgarden4112 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
What solution did you find for this? I can't get wireguard working either
secretgarden4112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert