Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-14-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
Ron53
Ron53 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Errors during adding new epub books in new DB

Hi there,

I am using Calibre for a long time, but I had some troubles with a corrupted database. So what did I do: I created a new empty database with Calibre and I have filtered out all my epub files to a seperate HD drive. After that I inserted thes epub files (books) with the "add books" functionality in Calibre. So far so good. But: just about the half amount of epub files where added and I have a hugh list of errors, apparently the other half?? See a part of this list in the attachment. Is someone familiar with this problems and what should I do to solve this problem?

PS I am Dutch and my list contains Dutch Booktitles
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Error list Calibre.pdf (48.8 KB, 61 views)
Ron53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 08:10 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Something is blocking calibre from opening its database file. Typical culprits are antivirus or file sync programs. Exclude the calibre library folder from these programs and you will be fine.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert