Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-27-2019, 08:55 AM   #1
Pinella
Pinella began at the beginning.

Device: Aura HD
I'm looking microSD image for KOBO AURA HD

Good afternoon, my KOBO AURA HD is in block after a firmware update.
I tried a hard factory reset, but then the screen changed only color two times and after became white, and the reader did not boot.
I think may be an SD card problem
Is there anyone that can provide me a card image for the ebook?
Thank you in advance for the help
Pinella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:18 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 06:55 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Hi, I found an old Kobo Aura HD that was stuck in the Restore Mode (it actually came up one time). I've opened it now (hope I haven't destroyed it) and would like to get the microSD image. Can you use an 8 GB microSD card in these?

Thanks.

EDIT: (Somehow I got it going and upgraded. Not sure how, but I did re-seat the micoSD card. Still would probably be a good idea to get the image, because I don't know if I trust this "fix" — whatever it was.)

Last edited by rcentros; 11-23-2019 at 08:30 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:40 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 11-24-2019, 02:24 AM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Got it. Thank you!
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 11:07 AM   #6
alexgeo
alexgeo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647 wifi
Hi! Can you send me link to the image internal SD card for kobo Aura HD (model N204B)? My SD card broke. Thank you in advance
alexgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 06:15 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Tags
aura hd, sd image