headinphone began at the beginning.

Device: nook 1st edition
change username?

can i change my username
headinphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:05 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes. What would you like it changed to?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:48 PM   #3
headinphone

headinphone
Old 12-21-2018, 02:54 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Done. You'll need to log in again with your new username and current password.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:15 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You know, I'm happy to help, but just occasionally it would be nice if someone said "thank you"...
Old 12-29-2018, 09:38 AM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Let me the first of hopefully many to say

Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:02 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Well you do have 79,062,832 points in Karma. Somebody must have said thank you.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #8
headinphone

thanks
Old 07-25-2020, 03:26 AM   #9
hantsaniala
hantsaniala began at the beginning.

Device: sigil
Hello,
I can't find a way but I want to change my username to "hantsaniala" if possible. I've created this account long time ago without thinking to much so now I'm regretting it. Haha
Thanks in advance.
hantsaniala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:40 PM   #10
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Same here, I want my username to be changed to whydoyouneedtoknow please
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
Same here, I want my username to be changed to whydoyouneedtoknow please
I think Elektron suits you better. But if you're serious, send me a PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 05:41 PM   #12
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
On second thought... nah.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:46 PM   #13
FrenchFries
Member Retired
FrenchFries began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Talking Can my username be changed?

Hi, first of all thanks to the administrators, I would like to have my username changed to FrenchFries.
FrenchFries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:02 PM   #14
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchFries View Post
Hi, first of all thanks to the administrators, I would like to have my username changed to FrenchFries.
There you go.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:08 PM   #15
Solveigh
Solveigh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 * Kindle Paperwhite 4 * Kindle Oasis 3
Hi!

I would be really happy if someone could change my username to Solveigh. Would this be possible, please?
Solveigh is offline   Reply With Quote