Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
todwatts
todwatts began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Tagging Faction/Nonfiction based on ISBN

Ok, I've got lots of books ... one library ... and just noticed that many of the books are not "tagged" fiction or non-fiction.

Is there any way to automatically go back through my library ... to add "fiction" or "non-fiction" to the tag, based on the ISBN?

Now, I know, I could go through the library one-by-one ... and physically add to each tag. And I have no business having books in my library that I don't know and can't figure out fiction or non-fiction.

But, hey, I'm lazy. And would like to run something in Calibre to automatically add to the tag ... by auto-looking-up the ISBN.

I appreciate it.

Tod
todwatts is offline   Reply With Quote