Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
druzyek
druzyek began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Combining ePubs?

I found all 7 books of the Foundation series as ePubs. I would like to combine them into one file. Is there any way to do that without having to edit the html in the files?
druzyek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:12 AM   #2
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by druzyek View Post
I found all 7 books of the Foundation series as ePubs. I would like to combine them into one file. Is there any way to do that without having to edit the html in the files?
I think Claibre has that functionality.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This is an often requested capability, but there is currently no automated way to do this. The simplest approach I have seen (but not tried) is to unzip all but the 1st ePub and use Sigil to merge them, see Feature Request - Merging of ePubs.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote