Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 01-08-2019, 10:12 PM   #46
king76
king76 began at the beginning.

Device: good ereader 6.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
I'm curious. Did you buy your device new from their web store, or were you a long waiting backer from their Indiegogo campaign?
From store, the 31 december.

This is message from Good e-reader support :

I'm sorry, but there are no refunds on open products as it says on our terms and conditions.
you do however have a one-year manufacturer's warranty on this item :-)

It's legal??
king76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:15 PM   #47
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king76 View Post

This is message from Good e-reader support :

I'm sorry, but there are no refunds on open products as it says on our terms and conditions.
you do however have a one-year manufacturer's warranty on this item :-)

It's legal??
Not sure whether it is legal or not. However, assuming you paid via a credit card, you may want to see if they offer you some kind of grace period when making such purchases. Also, if the device does not live up to its marketing, you may be able to get your money back through your credit card.

But best to get in touch with the credit card company sooner rather than later as such consumer protectionist policies, if they provide such coverage, usually have a timeline from the date of purchase/receipt of the device.

My guess, however, is that you may be out of luck. That's why many people prefer to purchase such devices through Amazon, Best Buy or other such stores.

Last edited by Question Mark; 01-09-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:45 PM   #48
king76

I may be too picky about the expectations of such a product. I did not think it should have been written softly for it to work.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:28 PM   #49
Lord Byron
Lord Byron began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi King76:

I'm curious (as I'm looking at this device myself)

Here is the youtube vid after the firmware update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgTf72xjh9s

Around 1:05 Peter is demonstrating the note app and the pen does appear faster than the their intial video demonstration pre-firmware.

Is your device slower than this with the update?

2nd question: "I did not think it should have been written softly for it to work."

I'm not quite following what you're saying. Wouldn't fret too much if you still have buyers remorse King76. I imagine u can sell it here or ebay (granted there really isn't anything wrong w/ur device) without losing too much $... These purchases are always gambles.
Lord Byron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:32 PM   #50
king76

Hello Lord,

(Sorry for my bad english, google translate is my friend)

I finally got used to it and found the right speed to write. There is a small gap when I write, the text appears a little below the stylus of times.

The store is unusable, Google chrome does not launch, it is necessary to use the basic version of ES explorer but especially not to update. DropBox works but not Drive, etc.

Also, you can not move pages in notes :-(

I can make you video if you want to see the writing

Bye
Old 01-20-2019, 09:47 PM   #51
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Looks like there are now other options than Good Ereader if you want to get your hands on this Netronix device.

https://the-digital-reader.com/2019/...-on-indiegogo/
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:30 PM   #52
Lord Byron
Lord Byron began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Sorry for my bad english
Your english is excellent. So much so, I was convinced I was the one in error.

Quote:
The store is unusable, Google chrome does not launch....Also, you can not move pages in notes :-(
Yikes! :-( Sad face indeed! No video needed- I think I got the idea..

thanks again for your feedback!

Question Mark: Looks like there are now other options..

Yeah I saw that. They also bumped the digitizer to 4k pressure while the rest of the hardware seems the same. Interesting but it's still a pass for me unless the price falls a lot more.
Lord Byron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goodereader bad