Device: Sony DPT-S1
Firmware update to old version

Hi all,

Recently I updated my Sony DPT-S1 and I just don't like it

My Sony looked like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFGL698OjIA

And now it looks like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS8npDKp1tE&t=197s

I don't like the toolbar on the left and I like it even less that I can't hide it and show it all the time.

My question is, is there any way to get back to the previous version of the firmware update?

I've tried the "Reset Device" option but has not returned to the previous version
majo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Sony normally doesn't allow a firmware downgrade.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote