Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Out of all the devices!

Out of all the devices, I must say that the Pocket Reader Pro was by far the best device of all 5 and 6" readers I've seen!

It's light, fast, reasonable solid OS (with some minor bugs that could have been solved), compatible with a lot of file formats, long battery life, USB 2.0 SD card speeds, many extra's not found on other devices, etc...

On top of that, I bought the device for only $50, which is a steal for this device!
I wished they would re-manufacture these devices again; or an upgrade of them!

My only gripes about the device are:
- FW not finished (issues with TTS on some FW versions)
- The blacks are not really black, but grey
- A fontsize between 2 and 3. It has 9 fontsizes, but I hardly will be using size 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9! They could have gotten rid of 7, 8, and 9, and allowed for a smaller than 1, and 2 different fontsizes between 2,and 4!

Last edited by ProDigit; 03-23-2012 at 03:42 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote