Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-22-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
leojab
leojab began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Unhappy Change the google account in play

I had logged in with my wife google id to use google play on Onyx Boox max 2. However, I realized I have most of my paid apps in my account. So, please let me know how do I remove my wife google account on play store and login fresh with mine.

Note: I tried clear cache and data for play store and google play but to no avail.
Please help
leojab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:59 PM   #2
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: BOOX Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by leojab View Post
I had logged in with my wife google id to use google play on Onyx Boox max 2. However, I realized I have most of my paid apps in my account. So, please let me know how do I remove my wife google account on play store and login fresh with mine.

Note: I tried clear cache and data for play store and google play but to no avail.
Please help
You have to remove your wife account from the device or choose the new apps in apps store choosing you account in the upper left three horizontal lines
citytrader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
leojab
leojab began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Yes, but the issue is how to remove my wife account without doing a full factory reset? There is no Accounts option in settings as well.
leojab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 06:48 PM   #4
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
I'm not familiar with max 2, but as far as removing the principal google account from an Android device in general goes -- from my experience it is usually impossible to remove the first account used to set up an Android device, even if you add another account later.

Depending on the Android version, you should be able to delete the "accounts cache" file, essentially removing the account from the system (which might require root and adb). I suggest you google instructions for your specific Android version.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 07:43 PM   #5
doandongnguyen
doandongnguyen began at the beginning.

Device: Dpt-rp1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leojab View Post
Yes, but the issue is how to remove my wife account without doing a full factory reset? There is no Accounts option in settings as well.
As far as I know, just go to Google Settings on the web and try to find something like associated devices then you just remove it.
doandongnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
googleplay, max2