Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #1
blearyeye
blearyeye began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Gitden for iOS missing settings option

i like the Gitden reader. On Android I can change global settings such as scrolling vs paging. On iOS (iPad) the settings option isn't there at all. Am I missing something?
blearyeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
This topic would be better in the iOS section of the web site. Moving it.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gitden, ios