Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-16-2016, 04:29 AM   #1
Potzblitz7
Potzblitz7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hello folks..... here is a new icon theme for calibre

Hello folks....

after a long time i am using calibre again. i made an update and then i found my old icon design Sphere in the configs... wow thanks for the developers.

I decided to update a new design special for calibre and offer it to you in some days. Completely free and without copyright. Use it and I hope you like it.

It wood be nice if the developers could send me a private message where i can upload the theme, otherwise i will upload it at deviant art (link will come).

So please wait a short time.

Potzblitz7
Potzblitz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:14 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

Your thread has been moved OUT of the Introduce Yourself Forum, where members introduce themselves and moved to this forum, since you are asking a question about calibre.

Why not go back to the Introduce Yourself Forum and properly introduce yourself? Tell us a bit about yourself.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2016, 10:47 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just upload it here -- it will get added to the list of available icon themes automatically.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote